WEDDLE’s eBlast: COO of Monster to Headline IAEWS Fall Congress
Mark Stoever, the COO of Monster Worldwide, will deliver the Opening Keynote at the IAEWS Fall Congress Extravaganza on October 15-17, 2015.
He’ll be joined by:
- Matt Plummer, a guy who knows how to talk about programmatic ad buying in plain English;
- Andy Hibel and a panel of legal, IT and PR experts on proactive steps employment sites can take to ensure data security;
- Lindsay Stanton and Ted Daywalt, two people who know a lot about how to support employers facing an OFCCP audit;
- Mike Vogel, TJ Nahigian and others leading Special Interest Group Meetings for niche employment sites, general employment sites, association career centers, mobile apps & cloud solutions, and job board partners; and
- Corey and Michael Hurwitz, Ken Allman, Joe Stubblebine, John Bell, and Doug Melsheimer leading Hot Topic Discussion Tracks you get to pick and choose.
So, don’t miss this huge event! Click here and register now to get the non-procrastinator’s $100 discount. Or better yet, bring your entire team – group discounts are also available!