Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On The .Org Board blog, sponsored by Boxwood Career Solutions, “You Are Not Alone” by Jennifer Baker. Many of those who operate association career centers and commercial job boards are willing to share their knowledge and experience with others – it’s a resource you shouldn’t overlook … no matter how busy you are.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, read “Curation is the Cure” by Peter Weddle. What visitors want from the content on employment sites is rapidly changing, and that new reality requires a new approach to content creation.
And while you’re on the Board Biz Daily blog, read “Programmatic Ad Buying Summit”. This revolution is already sweeping the job board industry and you can stay on top of it AND save $100 if you register for the IAEWS Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying by May 31, 2015.
In the blog archive, “What Keeps You Up at Night …”. What do you think are the challenges and opportunities that could shape your business in the weeks and months ahead?
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “Next Practices” by Peter Weddle. Best Practices are so yesterday. They’re sourcing and recruiting techniques designed for a time that has passed. What’s better? Next Practices – strategies and tactics that update and revitalize job posting, social recruitment and more. Get it in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, ten new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Travis Wortham, Job.com
- Debbie Hyner, Starwood Hotels
- Heather Venkatesh, American Hospital Association
- Brittany Young, Mint.Physician
- Tai Williams, AdvancingWomen.com
- Krisztian Zsedely, Profession.hu
- Viktor Vido, Profession.hu
- Melissa Mohr, CNCjobs.nert
- Istvan Martis, Profession.hu
- Ime Umoh, ProjectManagementCareers.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.