Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Programmatic Media: the Future of Recruitment Advertising?” by Chris Forman. Every now and then, something new comes along that profoundly reshapes the way employers go to market for talent. Now is one of those times and programmatic ad buying is one of those things.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “Programmatic Ad Buying Leadership Summit”. Don’t get left behind or left out – take the lead in learning about and implementing this powerful new approach to recruitment advertising. Attend the IAEWS Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying , June 30th in Chicago, IL USA.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “Next Practices” by Peter Weddle. Best Practices are so yesterday. They’re sourcing and recruiting techniques designed for a time that has passed. What’s better? Next Practices – strategies and tactics that update and revitalize job posting, social recruitment and more. Get it in the IAEWS Bookstore.
In Press Releases:
- iHire Releases Improved & Expanded iHire Construction Community
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, eight new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- David Brensilber, Brensilber.net
- Mark Andrew Hopkins, RecruiterWorks.com
- Emily Hashimoto, Idealist.org
- Christopher Ceraso, Hot4Hire.com
- Andy Chisholm, reThinkData
- Ashley Langford, GCN.org
- Brian Krueger, CollegeGrad.com
- Shane McGourty, MyJobMatcher.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.