Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Why Craigslist May Be Your Most Expensive Recruiting Tool” by Tony Lee. With job posting commoditization continuing and more and more free job sites launching, knowing how to counter the appeal of Craigslist – the quintessential free to low cost job board – is now an essential component of business success.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “Don’t Be Conspicuous By Your Absence”. The IAEWS Spring Congress will assemble the movers and shakers in the digital employment solutions industry -and that means you should be there.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The Career Activist Republic” by Peter Weddle. Passive job seekers aren’t job seekers at all – they’re actually a cross-generational cohort of the workforce with unique attributes and expectations for both employment sites and employers – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Sales – Business Development Director – Publishing/ Media | Naylor, LLC
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, three new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.