Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On The .Org Board blog sponsored by Boxwood Career Solutions, “Tsunami Preparations” by Jennifer Baker. Thoughts on the impending Silver Tsunami and how association career centers can ride the wave of change it will unleash.
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Betting on Brand Ads” by Peter Weddle. Online classifieds are but a tiny sliver of the global advertising market, and employment sites are well positioned to grab a larger share of that market … if they can educate their customers.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “IAEWS Spring Congress Speakers”. From the executive in charge of recruiting at Scripps Health to the CEO of Madgex, from recruiters at Intuit, Pepsi, Mercedes Benz and Astro Pak to agency execs from Shaker, TMP, CKR Interactive, Findly and HireClix – you can see them all at the IAEWS Spring Congress.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The Career Activist Republic” by Peter Weddle. Passive job seekers aren’t job seekers at all – they’re actually a cross-generational cohort of the workforce with unique attributes and expectations for both employment sites and employers – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
In Press Releases:
- YourMembership.com Launches the Oxford University Press Journals Career Network
- Life’s little moments AKA: Big Changes. (for Ethan Bloomfield)
- Sales – Business Development Director – Publishing/ Media | Naylor, LLC
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, one new member joined the Jobboarders community.
- Anu Khanchandani, InfoHeights.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.