Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “5 ways to improve your job board” by Jeff Dickey-Chasins. There are any number of things you could be doing, but these five have the potential to pay off in a big way.
Also on the Board Biz Daily Blog, “Discount Registration for the IAEWS Spring Congress Ends in 1 Week”. Open to all, you won’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind leadership summit for the digital employment solutions industry.
Plus, join the discussion on the Board Biz Daily blog, “A Brief History of Online Job Boards since 1995” by Sara Sutton Fell. Three observations about the history and future of job boards from someone who’s sold one job board and is now running another.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The Sourcing and Recruitment Handbook” by Shally Steckerl. The Cybersleuth’s secrets to sourcing better, smarter, faster and cheaper than the competition – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Sales – Business Development Director – Publishing/ Media | Naylor, LLC
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, one new member joined the Jobboarders community.
- Jo Rowbotham, EmptyLemon.co.uk
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.