Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Helping Clients to Improve Their Results!” by Ken Levinson. What can and should you be doing to help improve the candidate yield your site delivers to its clients?
Join the discussion thread at the Board Biz Daily blog “Integrate or Die???” by Kara Yarnot. The three things you must offer if you want to sell a new product or service to recruiting leaders and decision makers.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The Sourcing and Recruitment Handbook” by Shally Steckerl. The Cybersleuth’s secrets to sourcing better, smarter, faster and cheaper than the competition – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
At Press Releases:
- First Job portal to offer IT Skills screening for successful placements
- Bubble Jobs Launches Innovative New CV Shortlisting Tool
- Sales – Business Development Director – Publishing/ Media | Naylor, LLC
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, one new member joined the Jobboarders community.
- Ben Murray, HireDubuque.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.