Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Integrate or Die???” by Kara Yarnot. The three things you must offer if you want to sell a new product or service to recruiting leaders and decision makers.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “Programmatic Ad Buying or Why Does My Head Hurt?” by Peter Weddle. It’s more and more likely to enter the online employment services industry in a big way, but what in the heck is programmatic ad buying anyway?
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The Sourcing and Recruitment Handbook” by Shally Steckerl. The Cybersleuth’s secrets to sourcing better, smarter, faster and cheaper than the competition – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Sales – Business Development Director – Publishing/ Media | Naylor, LLC
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, two new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Jennifer Ruzicka, Association of Computing Machinery
- Joanne Brennan, SecurityJobs.net
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.