Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Stock the Barrel With the Right Fish” by Ben Baldwin. Skills and experience are fine, but there’s another factor that’s a better predictor of on-the-job performance.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “Opportunities & Deadlines”. The IAEWS has a packed agenda of activities that offer one-of-a-kind opportunities to network, gain business insights, do deals and get the recognition you and your organization deserve.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The Sourcing and Recruitment Handbook” by Shally Steckerl. The Cybersleuth’s secrets to sourcing better, smarter, faster and cheaper than the competition – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, four new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Ward Christman, HRTechAdvisor.com
- Lindsay Stanton, Digi-Me.com
- Amy Zielinsky, Jobs2Careers.com
- Robert Frary, Jobs2Careers.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.