Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On The .Org Board blog sponsored by Boxwood Career Solutions, “Interviews in Fuzzy Slippers – Part II” by Jennifer Baker. Lessons learned from conducting an online career fair for the first time.
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Are You an Innovator or Has Your Organization Created an Innovation?”. If so, nominate yourself or your organization for a 2015 Recruiting Service Innovation Award (a ReSI) – global publicity that’s off the charts.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The New Golden Rules of Job Board Success – Four Principles for Optimizing Operational & Bottom Line Performance” by IAEWS Executive Director Peter Weddle. A short, easy read on the challenges and opportunities facing job boards in today’s economy – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, six new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Paul Silverstein, TalentTrackr.com
- Raghu, SeaFrog.net
- Ryan McMillan, OilandGasRecruiter.com
- Anulekha Venkatram, ALM.com
- Pat Campbell, JobMarketMaker
- Steve Kenda, HireAbility.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.