Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Is your job board solving problems – or creating them?” by Jeff Dickey-Chasins. What both job seekers and employers want – and need – is solutions to problems, not more problems to solve.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “Global Publicity & A Way to Stand Out”. That’s what the Recruiting Service Innovation Awards offer you, your organization and your products and services.
Join the discussion thread at Ane Ohm’s column on “Are We Facing the Uber-ization of Employment Sites?”. How does the fast-growing consumer-to-consumer market with its technology based matching capability relate to job boards and other employment sites?
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The New Golden Rules of Job Board Success – Four Principles for Optimizing Operational & Bottom Line Performance” by IAEWS Executive Director Peter Weddle. A short, easy read on the challenges and opportunities facing job boards in today’s economy – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
In Press Releases:
- Diversity Minnesota announces innovative OFCCP compliance product
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, three new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Yoey Thamas, BesteBranding.com
- Jeff Barchetto, Simply Hired
- Melanie Goins, Care.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.