Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “What If Your Best Employee Quits? Should You Counteroffer?” by Tony Lee. Does it make sense to throw money at an employee who’s decided to leave?
Join the discussion thread at “Social Recruitment – What’s the Real Story?” by Gal Almog. Social recruiting is all the buzz among many recruiters, but its recruiting effectiveness is far behind that of career portals and job boards.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “Forget What You Know” by Ethan Bloomfield. Some time tested lessons and sage advice from a guy who’s been in our industry for a very long time.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The New Golden Rules of Job Board Success – Four Principles for Optimizing Operational & Bottom Line Performance” by IAEWS Executive Director Peter Weddle. A short, easy read on the challenges and opportunities facing job boards in today’s economy – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, five new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Claudio Naji, AllNurses.com
- Eric Haney, CDLCollege.com
- Steven Garcia, DiversityWorking.com
- Emily Fearnley, Recruitics.com
- Pete Weddle, IAEWS
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.