Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Who Killed Job Boards? – My Perspective!” by Ken Levinson. A blogger answers the question and a former job board owner offers a solution.
On the Niche Sites blog sponsored by BrazenCareerist, “Rethinking Mobile Recruiting” by Jared Elder. A true mobile strategy is more than simply squishing old practices into a new and tinier platform.
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The New Golden Rules of Job Board Success – Four Principles for Optimizing Operational & Bottom Line Performance” by IAEWS Executive Director Peter Weddle. A short, easy read on the challenges and opportunities facing job boards in today’s economy – available in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, four new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Delali Kwasi Dake, JobsinNigeria
- Kristen Andrews, Monster
- Teri Schultz, CapeFearStaff
- Jared Elder, BrazenCareerist
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.