Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Industry Leadership blog by Gal Almog at RealMatch, “Are Job Boards Becoming UX Dinosaurs?”. Why applying for a job on a job board should be like going a blind date only better.
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Using Intuition To Guide Your Actions” by Tony Lee. As the economy improves, some of your candidates may receive multiple job offers – here’s how they should think through their options.
Jobboarders “Book of the Month: The Accidental Houseguest” at the IAEWS Bookstore. Written by a job board owner, this book spoofs job boards and a host of other stuff, making it the perfect outside-the-box Holiday gift for coworkers and company staff.
- Director of Telesales at YourMembership.com
- National Account Executive at JobsinLogistics.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Plus, six new members joined the Jobboarders community.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.