Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Should job boards ever charge candidates?” by Jeff Dickey-Chasins. Charging job seekers is appropriate sometimes, but TheLadders is the poster child for when it isn’t.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “Jobboardering Made Easy”. Jobboarders.com is the only site designed specifically for the global online employment services industry – how can you make it work for your organization?
Jobboarders “Book of the Month: The Accidental Houseguest” at the IAEWS Bookstore. Written by a job board owner, this book spoofs job boards and a host of other stuff, making it the perfect outside-the-box Holiday gift for coworkers and company staff.
In Press Releases:
- Society for Human Resource Management Selects Adicio to Power SHRM’s HRJobs Site
- RealMatch Launches Job Sites for 30 BH Media Group Newspaper Properties
- VP Sales at RealMatch
- Sr. Director of Business Development at Naylor Association Solutions
Plus, two new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.