Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Patterns for Success … and Failure” by Ane Ohm. Data are important, but so too are patterns, and patterns require a certain perspective to be identified and interpreted effectively.
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Help Your Customers Write Job Postings With Social Proof” by Peter Weddle. The best talent are influenced more by what they see others like them doing than by the recitation of certain facts called requirements and responsibilities.
In the Newsfeed:
- Getting the Big Picture: Visual Content Is Critical to Building Engagement
- Client Marketing Manager for Naylor Association Solutions
Plus, seven new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.