Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Niche Sites blog, “How Niche Jobs Boards Can Grow Revenue” by Jared Elder. In today’s highly competitive market, each niche site must find multiple ways to monetize the unique “talent pools” it serves.
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Correcting Conventional Wisdom” by Peter Weddle. The mischaracterization of job boards – whether it’s intentional or simply ignorant – has gone on for too long both in the media and at conferences, and it’s now time to push back.
On Board Blogs, “Top 5 things we learnt at the IAEWS Fall Congress” by Jo Harvey. Insights and ideas from the year’s largest industry conference, proving that what happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay there.
At Press Releases:
- RealMatch Launches 27 New Job Sites for Leading Digital Publishers in Q3
- eCareer Relaunches Openreq.com with Revolutionary Job Matching Technology
- New Milkround sites launch on Madgex platform to target growing youth recruitment market
- Adicio & CareerCast – How to Maximize Revenues with SMO and Mobile
- Sr. Director of Business Development by Naylor Association Solutions
Plus, three new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.