Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “Change is in the Air at Jobboarders.com”. We’re pleased to announce the launch of not one, not two, but six new featured columnists at Jobboarders.com, adding even more commentary and insight to the cadre of writers on the site.
In the Industry Leadership column, “Why Keyword Searching for Jobs is Broken” by Gal Almog. Keyword searching fails to connect jobseekers with the jobs they want, so what’s a better approach – there is one, the author argues, that yields four times higher conversion rates.
On the Careers page:
- Product Marketing Manager at Naylor Association Solutions
- Client Marketing Manager at Naylor Association Solutions
- Sr. Director of Business Development at Naylor Association Solutions
Plus, three new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.