Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, “It’s a Vegas Pub Crawl, Bay-Bee!”. Why bother to attend the IAEWS Fall Congress? Because the return on your investment of time and travel will be substantial … in more ways than one!
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, “How Can Recruitment Advertising Be More Like Regular Advertising?” by Gal Almog. Recruitment advertising isn’t just behind the times – it’s an artifact of the dark ages.
At the Peer Poll, ” Tell Us About You”. Come on, it’ll take just seconds – there are only 3 questions. It’ll help us deliver the content that’s most interesting and useful to you.
At the CyberSoapbox, sound off on: “What will be the “next big thing” in online recruitment – programmatic ad buying, video job postings or something else?” Our customers are always searching for that elusive silver bullet … so what’s that likely to be in the search for talent?
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “WEDDLE’s Guide to Employment Sites on the Internet”. Now in its 12th edition, WEDDLE’s is considered the gold standard of guides to the job boards, social media sites, aggregators, bloggers and other players in the online employment solutions industry. As HRWire put it, “When in doubt, consider WEDDLE’s – an industry standard.” Get it in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Client Coordinator | NAYLOR Association Solutions
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales – Industry Relations Associate | NAYLOR Association Solutions
- Client Coordinator | Naylor, LLC
- Director of Meeting Planning | Naylor, LLC
- Content Strategy & Development Manager | Naylor Association Solutions
- Employment Websites for Sale
- Acquisition Opportunity: Project Oriole: An online recruitment business for sale
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.