Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily blog, from the archives “Niche Job Boards – Boom or Bust?” by Gal Almog. What must niche job boards do to stay competitive in today’s rapidly evolving talent acquisition marketplace?
At the CyberSoapbox, sound off on: “What are the best ways to deal with fraudulent ads?” How should we in our industry address this situation that affects all industries worldwide?
At the Peer Poll, chime in on: “Do you have insurance against litigation and/or claims caused by data breaches, malware attacks or phishing expeditions conducted against your customers?” Is such insurance a necessary and sufficient protection in today’s world of business?
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “The Career Activist Republic” by Peter Weddle. The bestseller Free Agent Nation hypothesized that people increasingly want to work for themselves as a kind of Me, Inc., but the reality has turned out to be something very different. People do want to work for themselves but they want to be employed by someone else. That’s the premise of The Career Activist Republic – the growing legion of independent “persons of talent” who have their pick of employers. Get it in the IAEWS Bookstore.
At Press Releases:
- iHire Receives Silver Healthy Workplace Award
- Employment Websites for Sale
- Acquisition Opportunity: Project Oriole: An online recruitment business for sale
Plus, five new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Greg Deleneuvil, Neuvoo.ca
- Patrick Leahy, Seek.com.au
- Nicholas Roarty, Jobs2Careers.com
- Clint Lawing, DieselJobs.com
- Adam Shapiro, Workopolis.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.