Today on Jobboarders.com
Today on Jobboarders.com:
On the Board Biz Daily Blog, “Why ATS’s May Make or Break Our Business” by Gal Almog. Employment sites invest almost constantly to ensure that employers find the talent they need and job seekers see the opportunities they deserve, and then this or that ATS screws up the results.
Also on the Board Biz Daily blog, read “ReSI Deadline Extended”. It takes just 30 minutes to complete the nomination form for the Recruiting Service Innovation Awards, but the recognition lasts forever … and now you have until June 5th to nominate yourself, your organization and/or its products and services.
In the blog archive, “What Keeps You Up at Night …”. What do you think are the challenges and opportunities that could shape your business in the weeks and months ahead?
Jobboarders Book of the Month: “Finding Needles in a Haystack” by Wendy Enelow. Keywords are the lingua franca of talent searching, and this 3-volume set provides over 25,000 keywords and keyword phrases, across 5,400 job and position titles in 28 industries and professions. Get it in the IAEWS Bookstore.
- Marketing Manager | NAYLOR Association Solutions
- Private Research Bulletin Gives the Edge to Busy Jobboarders.
Plus, four new members joined the Jobboarders community.
- Nicole Johnson, New-Hire.com
- Mike Jones, HospitalRecruiting.com
- Sam Miller, StaffingRobot.com
- Nicole Reed, StaffingRobot.com
- Visit Jobboarders today.
- Become a member.
- Pen a blog post or add your comments to another post.
- Post a job for your organization on the Careers page.
- Or use the Classifieds page to sell that old electric guitar sitting in your closet.
Brought to you by the International Association of Employment Web Sites. Join today and experience the benefits of membership: networking with your peers, access to up-to-the-minute industry research and best practices, and exclusive interactions with the thought leaders in our industry.