Discount Registration for Spring Congress Ends Soon
The IAEWS Spring Congress will be held on April 26-27 in Nashville, Tennessee USA – the home of country music. Open to employment site executives everywhere, the conference will provide speakers you won’t hear anywhere else and networking opportunities that are second to none.
The speakers include:
- L.J. Brock, VP of Talent Acquisition for Red Hat
- Jeff Dickey-Chasins, the Job Board Doctor
- Chris Forman, CEO of StartWire
- Debbie Gregory, CEO of HR.com
- David Lewis, CEO of AllCountyJobs.com
- Randy Mehl, Partner in Baird Capital
Plus the “unconference” format provides plenty of time for interacting with your peers.
For more information, please click here. Discount registration ends March `5th, so act now to get in on the good deal!
Job Board Survey Still Open & Shorter Than Ever
The 2014 IAEWS-Job Board Doctor Global Benchmark Survey – the industry’s premier survey of job board trends, issues and performance metrics – is still open and takes barely a half an hour to complete.
The return on that modest investment, however, is HUGE! Here’s what you get:
- A private copy of two Final Reports. One from the Job Board Doctor analyzing the results of the trend and opinion portion of the survey and a second from the IAEWS with both text and graphical presentations of key findings and cross tabs for benchmarking your site.
- An invitation to the Survey Discussion Forum. This meeting, which is for survey participants only, provides an unique opportunity to explore the implications of the survey findings with other job board owners and operators. It will be held just prior to the IAEWS Spring Congress on April 26, 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee USA.
Plus, your survey data are kept totally CONFIDENTIAL.
Click here to access the survey. Deadline for survey submission is March 14th, so don’t miss out on seeing how your site stacks up!
Still Plenty of Time to Nominate Your Product for a ReSI
The IAEWS has launched the Recruiting Service Innovation Awards or ReSIs – the first ever awards to recognize sourcing and recruiting products or services that “optimize the candidate experience.”
The competition is open to any enterprise worldwide with a product or service that is intended for use by employers in talent acquisition. It’s a one-of-a-kind opportunity to shine a global spotlight on your differentiating product or service.
Companies may nominate more than one product or service in one or more of five different categories. Semifinalists will be named in late April, and the Winners and Runners-Up will be announced at a gala event on June 25th in Orlando, FL USA, the last day of the SHRM Annual Conference & Expo.
For more information and to request a nomination form, please click here. Nominations must be submitted by March 28th, so get movin’ and give your product the viz it deserves.
Membership in the IAEWS – A Smart Investment
We’re all watching our budgets these days, so why invest in membership in the IAEWS? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Twice-a-year meetings to network with other employment site executives
- Interactions with senior HR and recruiting executives of global companies
- Interactions with thought leaders in the online employment services industry/li>
- Discounts on attending major industry and recruitment conferences
- Free posting of press releases and white papers on the IAEWS site
- And much, much more.
For more details, please click here.